Your privacy, our policy
Your privacy is our priority
If you have further questions or require more information on how we handle your privacy get in touch.
By using StadiaStats.gg, you agree to our policy and terms
Your personal information
Information you share and why we request it
Personal information that you are asked to share and the reasoning for why it’s requested will always be explained to you before you accept it.
If you get in touch with us through a contact form or social media, we may receive additional information from you, such as your: name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, and/or attachments.
You make us better
We use your information to help StadiaStats.gg:
- personalize, expand, and improve
- understand and analyze your experience
- develop new features and improve functionality
- find and prevent bad behaviour and fraud
- debug log files *
* we follow standard procedures for log files. Information collected by the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date and time stamp, referring/fleeing uniform resource locators (URLs).
Cookies, and why we like them
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser. For detailed information about managing cookies in your web browser, check your browser’s settings and support articles.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent
It’s not us, it’s third parties
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Be fully aware of your data protection rights
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month (30 days) to respond to you. If you’d like to go forward with any of these rights, please get in touch.
Users under the age of 13
We respect Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide online activity. We do not and will not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from users under the age of 13.
If you suspect that your child has provided personal identifiable information on StadiaStats.gg, we strongly encourage you to get in touch so we can comply and remove this information.